Hot or not--it's the last day of our season!
Remember- the Victory Party is next Tuesday, July 23 at 6:30 pm with hot and cold appetizers, player gifts, awards and
a cash bar.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Hi Tennis Fans!
Get ready for a fast-paced round robin tournament with your tennis colleagues of the Great Valley Corporate league on Tuesday,
August 6th! These fire matches are held for B Flight players who want to play mixed doubles to see who is King & Queen of
Pre-registration is required. Send an e-mail to Paul McDonald at email@example.com with your name and your partner’s
name. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration. All others will gain entry upon the availability of open spots.
Space is limited so register early.
• Rounds are a maximum of 20 minutes with the teams playing a COMAN 13-point tiebreaker, whichever comes
first--first to 13, win by 2
•If the 20 minutes are over and the match is tied, the next point decides the winner and loser
• King & Queen of the hill format
o Win the match, you move up a court
o Lose the match, you move down a court
• With the spin of the racquet:
o Winner chooses which team serves first
o Loser chooses the court side
• A cash prize is awarded at the end to the King & Queen of the hill
• The team that wins on court #1, the top court)
• Starting court position for each team is determined by a lottery (tennis balls are provided to each team)
• There is a $10 cash entry fee for each player that must be paid when they arrive at the courts the day
of the tournament
• Each registered pair must have one male player and one female player
• Players can be from different teams that played during the regular season
Location and Time
The tournament will be held at the Great Valley High School and tennis balls will be provided by the Great Valley Corporate
Tennis League. The first round starts at 6:00 pm and goes until 8:00 pm so get there early to sign-in with Paul McDonald and
warm up and be ready to play.
See you all there!
For PIX,visit the FACEBOOK page>